Friday 14 September 2018

The End of Summer

Here we are mid September, and already we can see Autumn on the horizon. The leaves are starting to fall from the trees, the evenings are getting colder and the suns rays begin to deteriorate earlier and earlier; all the signs that summer is drawing to a close. But in hindsight, its been a very productive and successful summer at the lab.

I have completed a large number of projects, more in such a short space of time than I have ever before. And most importantly, I have managed to finish those projects I started years ago that had only been collecting dust on a shelf, discarded until I had the time and funding to complete them.

And even though I have not completed everything I set out to achieve this summer, I am happy with what I have done and am actually looking forward to a bit of a break from hands on work for a short while.

Unfortunately I have not managed to document every project I have worked on this summer, but the vast majority have been captured on film and uploaded to my Halfcorp YouTube channel in the form of showcase videos which you can find and watch at your own discretion here:



Alas, I have to go back to university now so further documentation cannot continue until I return. But rest assured, when I do return, the projects will continue, they will be bigger and better, they always are!

Until then, spread the word and the video links to anyone who might be interested in my shenanigans. Catch you all in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment