Friday 17 March 2017

2017 Update (Big Reveal...)


How's it going guys? Sorry for not updating this blog in such a long time, so much has gone on over the years and so I haven't had as much time for projects and even less time dedicated to writing blog posts. A large part of this was due to Project Exodus which is now complete (for the most part). I am also spending a lot of time studying and revising for exams as well as trying to update things on my main YouTube channel. I am also getting prepped for studying electrical and electronic engineering at university.

But all that's about to change! Finally, after years of anticipation, preparation, planning, drafting and redrafting, I am finally getting my own lab. I will at long last have a proper workshop where I can work on all of my projects with adequate room and the proper utilities. I will have dedicated work space for mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, chemical engineering, raw material storage, equipment storage and even power distribution. This is a large scale, long awaited and exciting project that I cant wait to get working on. Before I can even think about starting new experiments I will need to outfit the entire interior of the facility with the help of my friends. Whats more is that I will have a dedicated video series on a second channel to document the entire process along with all of my future projects.

As construction has already started, more updates and information as well as regular progress reports/video logs and images of the labs construction will be posted in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment