Saturday 10 March 2018

Moving In

Can you believe it? The lab is finally built!

The time I had been waiting for for so long was finally upon me. It was time to move into the new lab. Unfortunately, I was at University until the Christmas break, which meant could I only work during the odd weekends I came back home.

Never the less, I spent every spare minute I was home perilously lugging my things from the house down to the lab, ready to be put in there proper places once the shelving was in. This included, tech, raw materials, experiments, projects, tools, equipment, components, tables/furniture, utilities and basically everything else that had been in storage in my house for; no joke, years, until I had a lab and said lab was at a point where I could start putting things in there.

It should be noted that the lab was finished structurally (meaning it had a functional roof and door) many months ago, however, since the floor wasn't painted, moving anything in there would be a futile effort that would have just hindered the progress of the lab.



Ah, the food corner, with all the utilities require to live, including: a microwave, min fridge, kettle, toaster and even a mini freezer!



No comments:

Post a Comment