Monday 16 April 2018

Building A Stationery Organiser

More of a tame project today. I had no way of properly storing my stationery in the lab so why not make a desk organiser from wood? I also decided to make it into a video showing how I made it, it also gave me a chance to show of my new video intro. 



For those of you who haven't realized yet, the Halfcorp YouTube channel is where I post videos on the lab and all of my projects. The videos will cover projects and creations in much more detail then these blog posts, so if you interested please watch the videos, dont just read the blog posts. That being said, small things such as building shelving are not important to warrant their own video, hence a blog post is made instead. Expect bigger projects, much more videos and even more blog posts over summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment